Everything you need to homeschool boldly.
A subscription to Homeschooling Today provides you three levels of support:
The deluxe Print Edition, the Monthly Toolkit downloads, & the Digital Companion.
The deluxe print edition
Delivered to Your Mailbox Quarterly
Get away from the distractions, sip on a cup of coffee or tea, and find rest for your soul with our beautiful print edition. Full of faith-based articles to support you, give you confidence, and inspire hope.
The Monthly Toolkit
Sent to Your Inbox Monthly
Subscribers get our new resource: The Monthly Toolkit with digital downloads including printable pages, activities to highlight the season, art lessons, and more! Designed by real homeschoolers, for real homeschoolers—the toolkit makes it easy for you to homeschool boldly. Build family relationships while bringing back the fun in your homeschool.
The Digital Companion
Take It With You Wherever You Go
- The Voices of Homeschooling Today podcast. Listen to some of your favorite columnists as they read their articles to you.
- Clickable links. Access the resources and info mentioned in the articles. All with a click.
- Videos. Sit with Ashley and Kay as they chat about real-life homeschooling. Watch the ladies of Bookshelf & Beyond as they share some of their favorite resources. See Steve Demme show you how to teach math.
- And more coming soon!
- The first issue in your subscription will be the Spring 2023 issue.
- Free domestic shipping.
- Also available as a Gift Subscription!
Each issue we publish is meticulously coordinated and produced. From curating and editing content to layout and design to printing and mailing, there is a lot of love that goes into each issue. We do our best to publish each new issue on the following schedule:
Spring Issue: Mails in March
Summer Issue: Mails in June
Fall Issue: Mails in September
Winter Issue: Mails in December
Join the Community of
"Homeschooling Today magazine is not only beautiful to look at, it is full of encouragement, truth, and helpful resources for the everyday homeschool family! I look forward to a new one every season!"
Don't take our word for it
"Your magazines are like a breath of fresh air each time I receive them in my mailbox. I intend to continue on with your subscriptions for a very long time."Allison C.
“As a new homeschooling family, we find Homeschooling Today to be the place for us to find resources, ideas, and help in our new journey. The timely articles and resources available both in print and on the web were exactly what we needed to help us get started.”Jon M.
"I Absolutly LOVE your magazine!"Niki S.