Homeschool boldly on-the-go!
A digital subscription to Homeschooling Today includes:
The premium Digital Edition & the Monthly Toolkit downloads.
The premium digital edition
Delivered to Your Inbox Quarterly
Full of faith-based articles to support you, give you confidence, and inspire hope.
The Monthly Toolkit
Sent to Your Inbox Monthly
Subscribers get our new resource: The Monthly Toolkit with digital downloads including printable pages, activities to highlight the season, art lessons, and more! Designed by real homeschoolers, for real homeschoolers—the toolkit makes it easy for you to homeschool boldly. Build family relationships while bringing back the fun in your homeschool.
The Digital Edtion
- The Voices of Homeschooling Today podcast. Listen to some of your favorite columnists as they read their articles to you.
- Clickable links. Access the resources and info mentioned in the articles. All with a click.
- Videos. Sit with Ashley and Kay as they chat about real-life homeschooling. Watch the ladies of Bookshelf & Beyond as they share some of their favorite resources. See Steve Demme show you how to teach math.
- And more coming soon!
- The first issue in your subscription will be the Spring 2023 issue.
- Early access to the latest digital issue.
We do our best to publish each new issue on the following schedule:
Spring Issue: Emails in March
Summer Issue: Emails in June
Fall Issue: Emails in September
Winter Issue: Emails in December
Join the Community of
"Homeschooling Today magazine is not only beautiful to look at, it is full of encouragement, truth, and helpful resources for the everyday homeschool family! I look forward to a new one every season!"
Don't take our word for it
"Your magazines are like a breath of fresh air each time I receive them in my mailbox. I intend to continue on with your subscriptions for a very long time."Allison C.
“As a new homeschooling family, we find Homeschooling Today to be the place for us to find resources, ideas, and help in our new journey. The timely articles and resources available both in print and on the web were exactly what we needed to help us get started.”Jon M.
"I Absolutly LOVE your magazine!"Niki S.