We just LOVE Christmas! Isn’t it the best time of the year?
It’s a time for family and friends and celebrating the Savior’s birth. It’s a time for traditions like decorating the Christmas tree, baking cookies, caroling, Christmas programs, and reading the story of the first Christmas.
It’s, also, a time for giving. You’ve probably already been shopping online in your pj’s and/or fighting the crowds in the stores. You may now be fighting wrapping paper and tape. We understand. That’s why we made our Christmas gift giving easy this year.
Our Gift To You
We wanted to give you something special to bless you and your family this Christmas season, so we created this….
Our gift to you is a FREE special digital holiday edition of Homeschooling Today Magazine. It’s full of stories, art, crafts, traditions, and encouragement to add something new and exciting to your Christmas celebration. Click HERE to get your copy!
Here are some of the features:
- Easy Christmas Crafts for kids by Stef Layton
- Star of Bethlehem Art Tutorial with Tricia Hodges
- The incredible story behind the hymn: O Little Town of Bethlehem
- 7 Ideas to Make Memories on a Dime
- Practical tips to Take Holiday Pictures Like the Pros
- Reclaim Christmas with Childlike Joy and other encouraging articles to help keep things in perspective this time of year.
Thank you for giving your children the gift of homeschooling all year long. Take some time this Christmas season to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Enjoy your blessings and celebrate the one from whom all blessings flow.
Need A Gift For A Homeschooling Friend?
Subscribe to Homeschooling Today magazine for just $9.99 (regularly $29.99) and purchase a gift subscription for only $5! Click here to take advantage of this limited time offer!